.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Music Video: Avril Lavigne - Hot

Although Avril Lavigne's new song Hot (lyrics) is quite ok to me, but not to others, like Shannyleeb who is from Canada:

Being Canadian makes me ashamed she's from my country. I'm open to all types of music, but she's just too much. She needs to stop calling herself punk. Wearing heavy eyeliner, spelling skater with an 8 certainly doesn't make you so.

And imitating Christina Aguilera? Don't you despise chicks like that? Having 99% of the camera shots on you? self-centered much?

I wish people would think of anyone but her when they hear the words "canadian music"

And Banana_Republic on Avrilbandaids.com

I've only seen it once but I have to say I'm quite disappointed with it. There's no concept and nothing but close up shots of Avril for 90% of the video. It's annoying. I want something else to look; at a background of some kind with other people.

And I have to admit seeing her in the corset get-up was a bit uncomfortable for me. When I first read the concept I didn't think much of it but seeing her dressed like that actually bothered me. Yeah she looks hot and all but....I dunno it was pushing it a bit for me. There's a fin like between being sexy and sleezy and this was pushing that line.

I was hoping it would be a little more classy than it was.

Link