.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Isiah Thomas Found Sexually Harassed Anucha Browne Sanders

 Isiah Thomas Found Sexually Harassed Anucha Browne SandersIsiah Thomas Found Sexually Harassed Anucha Browne Sanders1

Isiah Thomas, the New York Knicks coach, was decided to have sexually harassed the former top team executive Anucha Browne Sanders by a jury in New York. He was accused of subjecting her to unwanted advances and a barrage of verbal insults. Thomas was also ruled that he does not have to pay punitive damages.

But Isiah Thomas insists he is innocent:

"I'm innocent, very innocent, and I did not do the things she has accused me in this courtroom of doing. I'm extremely disappointed that the jury did not see the facts in this case. I will appeal this, and I remain confident in the man that I am and what I stand for and the family that I have."

Source: Jury: Knicks coach harassed former executive @ CNN