.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Celine Dion Admits Drug Use

celinedion picture

A sexy Celine Dion (picture via the Desired)

I got to know Celine Dion only when I listened the Titanic theme song, My Heart Will Go On, in 1998. Since then she always gives me an impression of good girl, not like Britney Spears and Linday Lohan who were usually influenced by alcohol and coke. But in an exclusive with Me-me-me.tv, this multi-platinum singer revealed the secret that she has once experimented with drug and got drunken. Excerpts:

She’s the biggest selling female artist of all time (seriously. This shit’s undisputed. Yes, more than Mariah), she’s mad as a box of hair, and we j’adore her like you wouldn’t believe. Or maybe you would. And we interviewed her in her suite in Vegas (and when we say suite, this place was bigger than an entire Barratt housing estate). These are the real life words - on drinks, drugs and the gays - from Celine Dion’s very own mouth

...

Have you got a naughty side?
I don’t think so. I’m that good. I’m a good girl. I’m not a troublemaker. I party when it’s time. I don’t do drugs. I don’t drink.

Have you ever done drugs?
Never.

Not even one little puff?
The only time I did one puff was in Holland, where it’s legal. And I went to a cafeteria with some girls, with the little boats and the canals and we stopped and I tried.

And…?
Nothing. No. But I didn’t choke. I took one puff and I said, ‘Ok, nothing happened!’ It was funny. It was for us like cheating. ’Oooh!’ You know, there might be paparazzi!

And you don’t drink at all?
Occasionally. Champagne, a glass of wine…

When were you last squiffy?
What is squiffy?

A little bit drunk.
The last time a little bit was at Pure [a Vegas nightclub], the last party we had at Pure and I think I had three tequilas, double tequilas.

Under the table!
[Laughs] Don’t start any trouble now!

The bad side of Celine Dion…
Yeah, she had three double tequilas! It was with Rene and we were both of us, ‘Woo, we should go home, so glad to have a chauffeur.’

Before you come out of the loo with your dress tucked in your knickers…!
No, I have a lot of people in my entourage, they do a good job! Of course. I was not drunk but I was a little bit like you said - squiffy. I like that word - I’ll try to remember it!