.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

RYDER'S REVENGE ON SCHOOL BULLY


Hollywood beauty WINONA RYDER was left speechless when she was asked for an autograph by a girl who beat her up at school. The GIRL, INTERRUPTED actress was amazed the woman had forgotten her actions, and wasted no time in letting her know exactly what she thought of her. The 34-year-old admits she was an obvious target for bullies when she was a teenager due to her wacky dress sense and hippy upbringing. She says, "I was wearing an old Salvation Army shop boy's suit and I had a hall pass, so I went to the bathroom. I heard people saying, 'Hey, faggot.' "They slammed my head into a locker. I fell to the ground and they started to kick the s**t out of me. I had to have stitches. The school kicked me out, not the bullies. "Years later, I went to a coffee shop and I ran into one of the girls who'd kicked me, and she said, 'Winona, Winona, can I have your autograph?' "And I said, 'Do you remember me? Remember how, in the seventh grade, you beat up that kid?' And she said, 'Kind of.' And I said, 'That was me. Go f**k yourself.'"